NORSE offers a complete design package and engineering service to the third parties and ship owners with more than fifteen years experince mostly to Nowagian market and other European contries. Our principal is we listen our customers , understand their requirements , define and discuss the design criterias and building specification together and offer the best solution and the best design for them.
• Cadmatic Hull and Outfitting
• Autodesk Inventor
• Autodesk Nastran FEA
•Autodesk 3d Plant
• Exterior Rendering
• Interior Rendering
• 3d Animation & Illustration
• Hull Form Optimisation
• Lightweight Estimation and COG Prediction
• Resistance and Speed Prediction
• Tank Calibrations, Hydrostatic and Stability Calculations
• General Arrangement Plan
• Lines Plan
• Tank Plan
• Principal Plan
• Finite Element analysis
• Longitudinal Strenght Calcuation
• Inclining Experiment Procedure & Report
• Tonnage Calculation
• Structural Principal Drawings
• Hull Unit Workshop Plan (based on 3d)
• NC files (Cutting files; Bending templates;Material list etc..)
• Schematic Drawings
• ISO Sketches for Pipes
• Hull Outfitting and Equipment Foundation drawings
• Technical Arrangement Drawings (based on compartments)
• Propulsion Arrangement Plan
• Fire Safety adn escape Plan
• Door Plan
• Window Plan
• Fire Integrity Plan
• Fire Insulation Plan
Structural / Plant Design (based on 3d)
• 3D Arrangement of Structure/Plant
• FEA Anaysis of Structure/Plant
• 3D Piping coordination and ISO sketches
• NC files of Plant
Why You Should Choose Us?
High Quality Approach
Within the company, up-to-date technology is constantly monitored and the products offered reach optimum durability within this understanding. We continue to provide the best service by working with successful partners in our supply network by integrating with our experienced and innovative understanding in the industry.
Delivery on Time
Norse Group of Companies has made a mission to complete the business and service delivered in a determined manner in accordance with the plan that it presents. In this respect, discipline, continuity and well-prepared plans are among our fundamentals.
100% Customer Satisfaction
Priority in all deliveries and services is to provide the highest quality in line with the desires of the customer. This forms the core of our understanding.
Providing low cost to our customer for all services is the one of our target fundamentals.